Why is it a great time to invest in Real Estate (Especially for NRI’s)?
Q1 of 2018 is set to be a great time for investing in Real Estate in India, especially for NRI’s.
Here are some of the reasons as to why?
– Rupee has strengthened against the dollar and most currencies, but the buyers can still get benefit of attractive prices in India.
– According to the Head of Residential Services(India), CBRE: “To Generate Cash Flows Developers are focussed on completing existing projects so prices may start increasing in 4-6 months when the existing inventories are reduced.”
– It is the best time to invest in RERA Registered Projects
– Demonitisation removed speculative investors from the market and made it more buyer friendly
– Best time to get a great deal as developers are finishing piled up inventories and prices are expected to start rising again soon
– Increased consumer confidence due to RERA & GST.
– Sales volumes have increased substantially over Q2 & Q3 in 2017.
– Real Estate is marked by 4 Phases in its Cycle : Recovery, Expansion, Hyper Supply & Recession.
– We are getting out of hyper supply and recession into recovery mode and standing on the cusp of a pick up.